Who doesn’t knead a little dough? This is my favorite way to gift money. I know it’s a little cheesy, but it sure is fun!
Here’s what to do:
- Purchase pre-made pizza dough at a store like Trader Joes or make your own.
- Get together a clear bag, Ziplock baggie, twine, gift tag, flour and your money.
- Lay the flour out on a board and roll your pizza dough in it. Then place your money in a small Ziplock back and hide your cash in the pizza dough mound. Put the dough in your clear bag closing it with the twine.
- Add your gift tag to the bag. It is very important to write something that will let the person know they need to dig into the dough to find their treasure. You wouldn’t want them to accidentally just throw it out.
Gift tag quotes:
- “Thought you might like some dough…peak inside.”
- “Just a little dough to put towards your new computer (or whatever).”
- “Heard you might knead some dough…”