I owe this genius idea to my sister. She puts her dish soap in a small spray bottle next to her kitchen sink. I had the opportunity to try it out one night when I so nicely volunteered to clean the dinner dishes. I was amazed how such a simple change like the soap dispenser could make cleaning dishes that much easier. That’s when I decided I had to share this with everyone!
- You have control over the amount of soap that is dispensed and where it goes exactly.(assuming you can aim 2 inches from something)
- No soap is wasted which is what happens so often with the common soap bottle.
- It’s easier than a pump.
- You can multitask easily holding the squirt soap bottle, sponge and pot all at the same time.
- It’s easy to store away under the sink, in the sink or on the counter.
- Save money buying your dish soap in bulk and refilling as needed.
- Buy decorative spray bottles to match your kitchen if you want to leave it out. I think a stainless steel one would be universal. You can find those at stores like Containers and Things.
- This makes a great hostess gift. Get a nice spray bottle, large dish soap refill, (I love Method, by Target) new sponges/brushes and those ever adorable funky dish gloves. Wrap it all up in a stylish reusable grocery bag or wire basket lines with raffia. Attach a thank you gift tag and maybe include a little print out of the above PROS.